Dale Potter Clark and Evelyn Adell Potter are founding charter members of Readfield Historical Society and Readfield Historians. Dale is available for family and House History research and for community presentations regarding the history of Readfield. Here you can: purchase books and materials of historical nature about Readfield and her people.
1) To Those Who Led the Way in Readfield, Maine 1768-1913 $30.00 + tax + S&H SOLD OUT!
2) Dry Beans in the Snow $10.00 + tax + S&H
3) 3 Adell Road $7.50 + tax + S&H SOLD OUT!
4) Anthony Potter of Ipswich $10.00 + tax + S&H SOLD OUT!
5) Rev. Isaac Case, a Bio $10.00 + tax + S&H SOLD OUT!
6) Elder James Potter $5.00 + tax + S&H SOLD OUT!
7) The Sanborns of East Readfield $10.00 + tax + S&H SOLD OUT!
8) Joseph Baker of Tisbury on Martha's Vineyard, Readfield and Moscow, Maine $12.50 + tax + S&H SOLD OUT!
9) Samuel Smith homestead circa 1815: On the Road from the Corners to Winthrop Mills $7.50 + tax + S&H SOLD OUT!
10) John Lane and Jere Page homesteads and mills $7.50 + tax + S&H SOLD OUT!
11) Reflections of Readfield - $donation to RHS + $5.00 S&H
11) To Those Who Followed the Lead in Readfield, Maine 1908-1976 $30 + tax + S&H SOLD OUT!
Make checks payable to:
Dale Marie Clark
959 Cross Hill Road
Vassalboro, ME 04989
Please see the PayPal shopping cart to calculate Maine state sales tax and S&H.
For further information email firstname.lastname@example.org
Though we will process your order asap it will be mailed media rate so please consider this as you await delivery.